Woke up at 8am, Mum was chasing me[:
(this shows that she cares about me going out with BestFriend)
I took my own sweet time cause when I called BestFriend,
She was still at her house bus-stop.
So, I thought she'll reach there about like, veryveryvery late.
So I left house at 10am,& we're suppose to meet at 10am.
& I thought that Dom&Ch would be very late too.
But it turned out that, they were early.
I was the last. 1/2 an hour late.
I think the bus was travelling at 20km/h,super slow.
BestFriend said,"ehh!" very loudly when I reached[:
Hahaha, sometimes I love her shouts.
Bought Macs Breakfast together with BestFriend <3
But we didn't eat the same thing,
& BestFriend managed to order StudentMeal & I didn't.
Dang,I learnt my lesson, next time order after BestFriend.
So I won't have to pay so much(:
Dom&Ch didn't eat. I think they're on diet.
So,they played hide-&-seek again.
(I'll be surprised if they didn't play when we go out together!)
Then,we found out that Dom&Ch went to the foodcourt -.-
Dom couldn't control,so he bought drumsticks.
Then we left for GV.
We watched Material Girls(:
The show's okay,mainly meant for girls.
As the movie title states, Material Girls.
But if you're like some die-hard-Hilary-fan like Dom,you'll watch too.
The theatre was pratically empty.
It's countable.
I had a seat beside BestFriend! <33
After the movie, BestFriend thought she lost her handphone.
Her careless-ness worked up again [:
So, I had to shine light everywhere & call her!
Hahaha, but its okay, since the movie ended.
Then, we left for the toilet.
It was super quiet in there[:
Then when we went down, BestFriend realised that her belt is in the toilet.
I still can remember which cubicle(:
2nd cubicle from the door, by the toilet-roll thing.
So the guy allowed us to go in of course with him behind us.
Good thing he's a guy, not allowed to enter a FEMALE toilet:D
So, we took pictures in the toilet.
P/S: It was my idea to(:
We lost Dom&Ch D:
So we had to call them (very waste of $$.)
They were at TimesBookStore.
With their hints: Shelves,Papers,Cashier,People.
It was a good thing BestFriend thought about Times[:
Cause the last time we lost them, they were there too.
Played arcade & bought drinks.
Sometimes I wish Tmall is abit smaller.
So we won't have a hard time playing hide-&-seek.
Went CS to take neoprints[:
Okay, we took a very long time,choosing which machine.
& we finally decided to take that machine,haha!
The neos are lovely,in my opinion.
I really like them[:
(I'll send to you when you're online!)
We weren't that havoc.
But we kept deciding whether to go up/down the bench.
While decorating, CH kept calling me chasing us to go back to Tmall.
Cause they won't have fun without me&BestFriend :D
(okay,I'm thick-skin due to some influence,YiXuan)
Yeah, I think they waited very long for us, Sorry.
I think on 111106, Dom&Ch are like girls & me&BestFriend are like boys.
So yeah,we played that game which needs 3 tokens,
& that costs $1.50. So very expensive.
Hahaha, I like that part when the thing flew when Dom threw it :D
He couldn't find it so he took it from any table! Clever him.
So yeah, Ch gotta go so Dom left too.
Ch left for DownTown East & Dom left for soccer.
(I wonder whether Dom's __ dropped, yea? YiXuan[:)
So me&BestFriend left for CS,again.
We took manymanymany pictures[:
Went walking around & around.
Then we talked bout VERONICA :D
& of course ___ too!
Hahahaha, so fun :D
I like that advertisement :D
& Xuan actually wanted to take me&that poster.
But I didn't want, cause I'm not a tourist [:
So we took different trains.
But the train came at the same time[:
I didn't wanna hug :D
Remember? I prefer pats rather than hugs.
This was how memorable 111106 was together with GweeYiXuan